Talk

Advanced search

Banstead Infant School

(7 Posts)
roberta123 Fri 20-Nov-15 15:00:00

Hi. Anyone with any views on Banstead Infant School? Thanks

LadyStark Fri 20-Nov-15 15:02:14

My younger siblings went to this school and my parents were very happy with it and my siblings really enjoyed their time there.

It has an outstanding Ofsted report too.

roberta123 Fri 20-Nov-15 15:07:06

Thank you Lady Stark. May I ask when did your siblings go there? Looking around for schools in the area, and this seems to be one with good reviews.

AndNowItsSeven Fri 20-Nov-15 15:09:28

Never heard of it I am sorry, I only clicked on thread because I could have sworn the title was breastfed infant school grin.
I thought it was a school that encouraged extending breast feeding.

LadyStark Sun 22-Nov-15 22:33:58

They left the junior school a couple of years ago - the school is co-located although can't remember if it's technically the same. I think the catchment is quite small, worth checking if you're planning to move.

Atod01 Sat 27-May-17 23:26:19

Hi, I know this is an old thread buy was wondering what you decided? I'm in the process of making a similar decision regarding schools
Kind regards

missl1 Tue 06-Jun-17 21:28:43

all three of my friend's children went/ now go to banstead infant school. she rates it very highly. it is nextdoor to the junior school although it's not a guaranteed transition. you'll need to apply for a place again through pan london.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now