Talk

Advanced search

Rowans or Willington?

(6 Posts)
Patience123 Wed 04-Nov-15 09:49:38

Hi there, my son will go to reception in Sep 2016. He has a assessment day coming in January in the Rowans. Any ideas about the assessment day? Any Rowans mums out there and what's your thoughts about the school?

I am also thinking of Willington too. Any Willington mums there with insights?

Thank you.smile

DrE678 Wed 04-Nov-15 10:30:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Patience123 Wed 04-Nov-15 11:18:57

Thank you DrE678, that would be what I want for my son to get his individual support and help and he will enjoy his school. I visited both schools. They both feel homey however Rowans feels more academic focus and Willington feels a bit relax (in a good way). I am not sure about co-ed or single sex, or I should say I don't mind? The most important thing for me as a parent, I want the school to support him as an individual!
Willington mums & Rowans mums, what was the important factor for you to make the final decision?

DrE678 Wed 04-Nov-15 12:33:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Patience123 Wed 04-Nov-15 16:10:50

Thank you DrE678 for your informative reply and congratulations to your son's good result! Mr Chanter did show his enthusiasm driving the school to a high standard when I met him. You are so right, I want him to be in a good caring hand and 'he wasn't just another boy in the school'!

Patience123 Mon 09-Nov-15 18:53:21

Is Willington a very inclusive and nurturing school for the boys?

Any Rowans mums would recommend the Rowans?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: