Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Early years British abilityScales scores

(5 Posts)
autumnsmum Mon 20-Jul-15 06:54:41

Hi I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on my daughters test scores, she scored 12 percent for verbal ability, 14 percent for non verbal reasoning ability and 16 percent for spatial ability. Could anyone explain what level of ability this is please. She also has s diagnosis of autism

hazeyjane Mon 20-Jul-15 12:05:26

Hello Autumnsmum!

Was this done by the ed psych? Ds hasn't had an assessment since preschool, and probably won't get one until next year, but a friend's ds has just had one, as school would like him to redo year R.

www.gl-assessment.co.uk/products/sample-reports/762 there are some sample results and follow up assessments in this link, plus loads more information on the scores.

I hope you find something helpful in there.

Do you know how the results are going to inform dd2's support?

autumnsmum Mon 20-Jul-15 12:13:14

Hi hazey, it was done by the end pysch, she is " low average " ability apparently. I think school say her issues are more to do with change and brhaviour

hazeyjane Mon 20-Jul-15 13:08:42

It sounds as though her school are pretty on the ball, hopefully they will talk it all through with you.

I have to have a meeting about ds's report with the head teacher - it is as we expected, but she said she wants to translate it into what it means for what they will actually be doing with and for him.

autumnsmum Mon 20-Jul-15 13:16:08

That's good you have a meeting with the school about the report,

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now