Talk

Advanced search

Thank you.

(4 Posts)
mintpoppet Fri 17-Jul-15 19:09:07

I'm a teacher and I just wanted to say a big thank you to parents who made or bought a card or prezzie for their child's teacher. An even bigger thank you if you went to say thank you. I am so appreciative and feeling very lucky to get the job to teach your children for a year. Thank you.

Bunnyjo Fri 17-Jul-15 21:13:08

Lovely post, mint. We gave presents, cards and personal thanks' to the teaching staff. We also baked cakes for the admin and kitchen staff to share, as I think they're often overlooked.

We are lucky to have our DC in a fantastic and very small school, where everyone knows everyone. All the staff, from the teachers and SLT to the midday supervisors, are truly committed to their jobs and to our children.

Asleeponasunbeam Fri 17-Jul-15 21:18:00

That's nice. I hope DD's teacher and TAs will feel the same next Friday when she gives them the unsupervised creations that she has...created.

I'm a teacher too, so have no time to organise the gifts - fortunately, DD takes matters into her own hands.

I have 5 TAs of my own to buy for though! Any ideas from your school?

mintpoppet Fri 17-Jul-15 21:29:49

Asleep, I bought the TAs vouchers this year. I did personalised stickers one year. Wraps or scarves.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now