Talk

Advanced search

What would you do.

(8 Posts)
workingonitagain Thu 16-Jul-15 19:01:20

We have recently moved and my ds2 has a place at local preschool from sept my ds1 is still on waiting list to get a place in yr1 so commuting about 20 min. Both could do breakfast club but i can't decide which one i should put in. So option 1 i can drop ds2 at bfast club preschool around 8 ish then drive ds1 to school then back to pick ds2 up for 11 45 or option 2. I can drive ds1 to bfast club then back by 8 55 to dropds2 at preschool then could just stay locally then pick him up 11 45. This to me sounds a bit better. What do you think?

MrsChocolateBrownie Thu 16-Jul-15 19:16:20

Per

MrsChocolateBrownie Thu 16-Jul-15 19:17:25

Personally I would put the older child in breakfast club, and not a preschooler.

DesertorDessert Thu 16-Jul-15 19:36:27

Tough. Ds2 either gets 45 mins in the car twice a day, or breakfast club. Prob on balance id put the younger one in breakfast club. You'll do the same amount of driving, kids spend less time in the car.

workingonitagain Thu 16-Jul-15 19:44:08

Thanks i forgot to mention we also have ds3 20 month and so was thinkinkg ds2 could be handy entertaining him in the car as he is the one who gets sick of sitting in the car...

catkind Thu 16-Jul-15 20:03:27

I'm guessing from the fact you have a preschooler that DS1 is also quite young. If so think I'd put the preschool one in breakfast club; he'll still have the shorter day overall. If DS1 is juniors then maybe him in breakfast club.

workingonitagain Thu 16-Jul-15 20:18:53

Thanks catkind he wouldn't be there from 8 would Only drop him off around 8. 15 so only about 30 min more in his day. Im thinking ds2 would feel lost with older children in a new place. Ds1 is very sociable and knows most of the school so i think he would be fine.

Inkymess Thu 16-Jul-15 21:37:59

Most kids love breakfast club so oldest as they'll love it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now