Advanced search

Can child living abroad be given r space

(2 Posts)
3asAbird Fri 10-Jul-15 22:38:52

Can a child living abroad be offered uk r place?

Oversubscribed small village primary.

I hear child living abroad has space for sept not in uk yet maybe moving but council guidelines not let my son is as we live outside apr we live 1 mile and missed out by 123 metres.

Could this child possibly be mod maybe?

Can I query it with admissions.

We waiting for appeal.

Head mentioned it and don't wish to get her in trouble.

Surly furthest distance does not stretch to abroad.

elfonshelf Fri 10-Jul-15 22:40:49

I believe only children of Crown Servants can be allocated school places whilst still resident overseas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now