Talk

Advanced search

GEMS Hampshire?

(7 Posts)
Jacobsmama1978 Thu 11-Jun-15 19:28:37

Hi! My family and I are moving to London and my son is currently enrolled to attend GEMS Hampshire school. I'm looking for insight, advice. I'm not sure how I feel about this school. Unfortunately, we found out very late in the school year that we were moving and our options were pretty much this school and the Academy School in Hampstead. He wasn't accepted there because they felt it wasn't a good match (it's true). Help a mama out? Thanks you!

Jacobsmama1978 Fri 12-Jun-15 23:09:51

Bump

mrbrowncanmoo Sat 13-Jun-15 05:33:29

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mrbrowncanmoo Sat 13-Jun-15 05:34:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Michaelahpurple Sat 13-Jun-15 08:35:16

Which GEMS Hampshire - the one in Chelsea? And which year. If chelsea there are other options locally if you aren't keen, unless you are after reception

wethermum Fri 26-Jun-15 14:12:47

I never understand why GHS gets a bad rep. we have been a family for many years and our children are doing so well! the staff are dedicated and professional and children go on to good schools. yes, there has been a turnover of staff the last few years but it is all settled now. the latest ISI report shows this. we are so happy here, as are many other families!

sapienMama Sat 27-Jun-15 23:02:51

OP, I don't know much about GEMS Hampshire, but there's a detailed Wikipedia page about GEMS Education that is worth reading if you want to understand their history. See here: en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=GEMS_Education&oldid=646702257#GEMS_in_the_United_Kingdom

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now