Advanced search

Childs National Health registration card for school application

(3 Posts)
Kathygrivo3 Fri 28-Nov-14 21:17:54


I need to get my daughters national health registration card to apply for primary school. Our council ask for it as part of the application. I'm having problems trying to get it from the NHS. Does anybody now how you get the physical card?

Many Thanks, Kathy

nonicknameseemsavailable Fri 28-Nov-14 21:59:02

I suspect what they mean is the letter you get sent when you register with the doctors surgery. We had cards sent through at our last address but when we moved here we were just sent a sheet of A4 paper saying we were with the surgery. no individual Dr assigned either. I assume they want it to check address? Not heard of anyone being asked for that before but I suppose now people may not qualify for child benefit which is the letter/proof they often used to ask for they are having to use something else.

Greenfizzywater Fri 28-Nov-14 22:24:39

Your GP will write a letter to say that the child is registered, and at what address, but expect to pay a fee for it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: