Talk

Advanced search

St Margaret's school in Hampstead

(5 Posts)
ezhinka Tue 25-Nov-14 16:49:46

hello, is it a religious school? As on Good Schools Guide it does say it's Church of England , but nothing on the school's website itself....
Is there anyone with their daughter in St Margaret's?...

Greenfizzywater Tue 25-Nov-14 19:10:49

There are two words St. Margaret's in Hampstead within about half a mile of each other, one private one state. Which one are you asking about?

ezhinka Tue 25-Nov-14 22:06:55

sorry, didn't know. I'm asking about private one in Kidderpore Gardens, thank you!

Greenfizzywater Wed 26-Nov-14 10:09:14

Not religious any more than any other school. They do carol service etc at St Lukes church and I think the vicar there is on the board of governors.

Very nice nurturing small school, headmaster Mark Webster is lovely, very open door to see him if problems. My only question is whether it is actually too small, only 10 per class in reception, 12 later in junior school and 15 senior, which is very small if there are a couple of strong personalities in the mix. Lots of sport and clubs available given the size of the school, lots of music. Not a hothouse.

Does that answer your questions?

ezhinka Wed 26-Nov-14 18:11:27

perfect! Thank you very much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now