Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

KS1 maths worksheets etc

(2 Posts)
BeaLola Tue 18-Nov-14 14:24:33

Can anyone recommend a good website where you can download worksheets on fractions, subtraction etc , TIA

PastSellByDate Wed 19-Nov-14 16:22:33

Hi BeaLola:

I'd recommend either

Math Drills: www.math-drills.com/ - chose subject area and have an explore - worksheets are listed as a, b, c, d, e, .... and get progressively harder. Answers are provided.

or

Worksheet Works www.worksheetworks.com/math.html - (this is BETA - still under design - but is a nice website that gives you some flexibility in design of worksheet - how many questions/ difficulty/ etc.... - WARNING this is US site - so maths terminology may be slightly different & English worksheets are American English).

Far and away my favourite maths website is Woodlands Junior school (in Kent): resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/maths/index.html - lots of fantastic links to video games from reputable education websites that help reinforce skills and increase speed. There are some worksheets/ resources - but in the main this is links to games. Just choose the area you are interested in doing work in and have an explore. I used to try out the games first and determine if they were too tricky.

HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now