Advanced search

Transfer certificate

(3 Posts)
bakermom Fri 14-Nov-14 14:21:42

If I want to move my DD to a private school in Y3, do I need to get any Transfer Certificate from her current state school signed by the Principal?

Does anybody know what the procedure is?

Thank you.

prh47bridge Fri 14-Nov-14 14:37:42

No. You do not need permission from your current school to move your daughter to a different one. You simply need to inform the school that you are moving your daughter to another school.

bakermom Fri 14-Nov-14 18:25:15

Thank you prh47bridge

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: