Talk

Advanced search

Feeder schools for st Pauls girls and are any others on par?

(6 Posts)
1sttimeround Mon 10-Nov-14 19:42:18

Hi - I am a first time mum so new to all this so any advice would be much appreciated. I am trying to figure out:
1.) which schools are feeder for St Pauls girls
2.) which other schools are on par (if any) with St Pauls.

We live in Ealing but schools in Chiswick and Kew also within good reach. DD just turned 3 years old.

Many thanks
ps - totally missed the boat for Bute House : (

Hollyhocks7 Mon 10-Nov-14 20:25:44

I believe Bute House, Brook Green is

1sttimeround Mon 10-Nov-14 21:08:56

yes it is but i totally missed the deadline for entry - after which you don't stand a chance until they take in more numbers at 7yrs old

safetyzone Mon 10-Nov-14 21:21:33

As far as I know there are no feeder schools apart from Bute House really.

sanam2010 Mon 10-Nov-14 21:23:55

well yes Bute House but very hard to get in of course - here is an overview of 11+ results of central london preps which has all the girls' schools and their respective st paul's offers:
www.londonpreprep.com/2014/05/london-11plus-results-2014/

but keep in mind st paul's selects from a very wide range of schools, you'll find the ken prep / falkner house / glendower / pembridge hall group all send 3-6 girls per year usually, and then there is a long list of schools that send just 1-2 girls (if any) each year.

You could also look at pre-preps and try to get into Bute House at 7+.

1sttimeround Thu 13-Nov-14 21:31:41

Thanks so much for that link - very interesting. And thanks for your info - yes will most likely have a try with Bute house at 7+

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: