Talk

Advanced search

Primary schools in Bow E3

(11 Posts)
SarfEasticated Fri 31-Oct-14 08:12:54

Hey y'all just posting this for a friend who is hoping to move near Olga Primary School in E3. Do any of you have any experience of that school or could recommend another close by? Maybe Old Ford or Malmesbury?
Thanks in advance smile

tethersend Fri 31-Oct-14 23:22:36

I have friends with children at Olga, and they think it's fantastic; it certainly seems like it from what I know of the school. Having said that, I think they have just appointed a new head, so a lot could change. It's one of the few schools round here with no uniform. I will try and find out some up-to-date information.

tethersend Fri 31-Oct-14 23:27:49

I should add, Olga is expanding from one to three-form entry from Sept 16.

SarfEasticated Sat 01-Nov-14 17:33:42

Thanks Tethers your information is much appreciated.

SarfEasticated Sun 02-Nov-14 07:23:29

Bumping for more info smile

SarfEasticated Mon 03-Nov-14 16:53:48

Is it possible that there aren't many Mumsnetters in Bow? I have assured my friend this will be a wellspring of considered information... don't leave me hanging...

tethersend Mon 03-Nov-14 19:44:49

Have you tried the MN Tower Hamlets site?

SarfEasticated Mon 03-Nov-14 19:57:38

No I haven't Tethers will nip over there now.

tethersend Mon 03-Nov-14 20:04:28

This might be useful too- Ofsted parent view

avacat Mon 03-Nov-14 22:47:40

Malmesbury was in special measures until recently. There are two new schools in the area: Bonner Mile End and the Solebay Primary. The former has an outstanding sister school in Bethnal Green that is very popular.

Echo303 Sat 21-May-16 00:43:17

Hi there. Just wanted to bump this thread. Thinking of moving into the area and would be really grateful for any info on the primary schools. Particularly olga and malmesbury.

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now