Talk

Advanced search

Any comments on Stockport Grammar Junior, Cheadle Hulme Junior or Ladybarn House?

(4 Posts)
ruco Wed 26-Mar-14 14:40:08

Hi

I am currently looking at these three schools for my DS but having trouble deciding between them. We have heard nice comments about all 3 so it's so hard to favour one over another. One of the factors we have been debating is whether to go for an all through 4-18yr school (SGS or CHS) or a prep school (Ladybarn) first then move into a senior school?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks!

BambooBear13 Wed 26-Mar-14 18:51:09

I can't help as I hear good things about all 3 but there was an identical thread on here 2-3 weeks ago! Where do you live? Transport and commute time could play a role too?

ruco Thu 27-Mar-14 20:44:45

Really do you have the link to the thread? I can't seem to find it? I have read a thread from 2010 about the schools but I was hoping to get some recent feedback. It's so difficult to choose between them as the all seem to be really good!
We live in Marple Bridge so SGS will be nearer but we don't mind the commuting if CHS or Ladybarn is a better school, plus it's on the way to my work.

callamia Thu 27-Mar-14 20:48:30

They're quite different schools, and I wonder whether to have a strong feel for any of them after looking round? All three are very good schools though.

Declaring an interest: I went to CHS and was very happy there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now