Talk

Advanced search

Year 4 Parents Evening in 2 hours - what should I be asking?

(5 Posts)
hulahoopsilove Wed 19-Mar-14 13:39:28

My DS is in year 4 I wouldnt say it has been the most productive year to date, although he has done some interesting topics. But I dont really see how he has progressed or moved forward since yr 3.

What should I be asking

hulahoopsilove Wed 19-Mar-14 14:54:03

45mins to go please advise?

LittleMissGreen Wed 19-Mar-14 15:29:21

I guess you could ask how the teacher sees he is progressing and what areas he needs help to progress with - do you need to do anything extra to support him at home?

Donki Wed 19-Mar-14 15:42:19

Is the teacher happy with the progress being made - if so why (as you feel they have made little progress. If not, why do they think your DS is not making good progress, what support are they putting in place to deal with it, and how can you help?

Johnogroats Wed 19-Mar-14 15:43:03

I will be in your position tomorrow. I think my DS is doing well academically but am going to ask about his interaction with the class...he doesn't like football whereas everyone else does, and sometimes seems to be on the sidelines (even though he is happy with his own company). It is only just over a year until you have to choose secondaries...is that something you want to discuss?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now