Talk

Advanced search

Where do I get personalised name labels for kids water bottles, lunchboxes etc that won't come off.....

(19 Posts)
Beige1 Fri 14-Feb-14 15:07:43

Hi

Pls suggest places to buy personalised name labels for kids lunch boxes, bottles that won't come off in dishwasher or at least stay on for a couple of months!

Been using permanent marker and it comes off after a few washes and was thinking of trying labels instead.

Thanks

StairsInTheNight Fri 14-Feb-14 15:12:15

Stik-ins, Google them. Cheap and work really well!

Wilberforce2 Fri 14-Feb-14 15:14:05

You have to get Stickins they are fantastic. I'm not sure how to do a link because I'm on my phone but go to www.name-labels.com that's where I bought mine from. A friend recommended them and they have stayed on everything since I did them in September (clothes, shoes, water bottles etc).

Wilberforce2 Fri 14-Feb-14 15:14:35

Sorry cross post there!

MrsPnut Fri 14-Feb-14 15:15:03

easy2name
We've been using them for years and they are really hard to remove, last through the dishwasher every few days and the clothing ones are brilliant too.

HappyAsEyeAm Fri 14-Feb-14 15:22:33

I bought some at GLTC and they have been brilliant.

Mojang Fri 14-Feb-14 15:25:37

We bought the whole school water bottles to keep in school and have named them all using a CD marking pen which seems to be pretty successful 2 terms in.

noramum Fri 14-Feb-14 15:42:17

Easy2name here as well. We use them since mid-2011 and none has come off. We use them with the cover for shoes as well, works perfect.

I also stick them on the clothes labels, less hard wearing but better than ironing in.

jammiecat Fri 14-Feb-14 16:12:44

Another vote for stikins which are brilliant. Been through the dishwasher on bottles, sandwich containers etc and still on. Plus brilliant on clothes too. I also got them from:http://www.name-labels.com/

jammiecat Fri 14-Feb-14 16:13:18

Sorry link again: www.name-labels.com/

itsahen Fri 14-Feb-14 17:30:43

Mynametag on line. We named every item and 6 moths in not one has come off

Bumpsadaisie Fri 14-Feb-14 17:35:40

This is what you need. Ours have been going strong since September and no sign of coming off at all, despite dishwasher washing and sink washing.

Bumpsadaisie Fri 14-Feb-14 17:35:57

And now with link! www.easy2name.com/product.htm?product=stick-on-labels

PaperMover Fri 14-Feb-14 17:42:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tellmeonasunday Sat 15-Feb-14 08:12:49

Mynametags.co.uk they do iron on for clothes and stick on, room for name and phone number if you want it.

ivykaty44 Sat 15-Feb-14 08:14:37

Stick ins are great but shop around for them

Planet something don't charge postage and are cheaper than other places doing the same labels

ivykaty44 Sat 15-Feb-14 08:18:12

The last lot I ordered I had name and then underneath put phone number as I label a lot of sports equipment

Water bottles, shoes, mitts, shorts, socks, lunch boxes the lot and it saves a fortune not losing stuff as the telephone number is there to text to say what got left behind where

QueenQuinine Sat 15-Feb-14 10:25:11

CD/DVD pen is working well for us too, but we don't have a dishwasher.

Beige1 Sun 16-Feb-14 23:58:17

Thank you soo much to everyone who has advised me on this thread. Just what I was looking for. Oooo, stickers for clothes and other items didn't know those things even existed.

I didn't think of the DVD pen idea, will definitely try that for emergency use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now