Talk

Advanced search

Levelling work

(11 Posts)
littlemiss06 Sun 09-Feb-14 10:21:32

Please could someone level this piece of work, I know on its own it won't give a full picture but just curious.

I Whent to my freds house and I then pplayd with the toys sudlly a big era Blon landed my fered cound sed do you whont to go on it hi sed I sed will it werck yes of cors. Whay did you sad that bicos if it das not then we will de in a lott of tbro'll sed will do you whont to go on it no! Whay Look at it boutfell collas sed will well I spos I could have a litt go. and awhey that when isnt this fun yes. tolld yos so I now.

xxwowxx Sun 09-Feb-14 15:29:34

I would say level 1b, I can hardly understand it to be honest!

littlemiss06 Sun 09-Feb-14 15:41:13

Thank you that's probably about what I was expecting smile

LittleMissGreen Sun 09-Feb-14 21:29:10

I have no idea, but my curiosity has the better of me.
I think I understand most of it, but the line that says
"why did you say that, because if it does not then we will die in a lot of tbro'll"
what is tbro'll? Or have I completely misinterpreted?

littlemiss06 Sun 09-Feb-14 21:52:55

Sorry it's supposed to be tbroll which is trouble

LittleMissGreen Sun 09-Feb-14 21:55:45

grin brilliant!

GhoulWithADragonTattoo Sun 09-Feb-14 22:01:22

It is very tricky to read. How old is the child?

rollonthesummer Sun 09-Feb-14 23:14:02

I'd say 1b. How old is the child? Reception?

littlemiss06 Mon 10-Feb-14 07:35:14

Year 3 just wanted to see if she's getting any better

HerGraciousMajTheBeardedPotato Mon 10-Feb-14 07:40:33

I would expect better spelling and punctuation in Y3, but punctuating conversation can be confusing - many adults struggle with it. Apart from that, it is quite a complex and detailed story. I had no "tbor'll" understanding it.

littlemiss06 Mon 10-Feb-14 08:17:02

smile brilliant, I was really pleased, I know it's not we're she should be but it was great for her, I felt so proud, her spelling has come on loads

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now