Talk

Advanced search

looking for a tutor in nw6 for 7yo

(4 Posts)
Biba34 Mon 03-Feb-14 15:10:18

Hi! I guess you get a lot of these requests, I would like to find an english tutor for my 7yo boy, as we are french and english is his second language, thanks in advance for all your recommendations.

deelite72 Mon 03-Feb-14 18:18:09

You should try tutor hunt. It's a great site with access to local tutors who will work with your child's specific needs. Just register, create your own profile as a student (on behalf of your son), explaining what kind of input and support he needs. There will be bilingual English tutors who will relate to your son's learning situation. Tutors close to you or willing to travel to you will be in contact once you create a mini profile (your personal details will not be given out until you have agreed to hire a specific tutor). You can also do a local search on the Tutor Hunt site and contact tutors you find suitable. The rates are really reasonable as well. I wouldn't look anywhere else. It's been great for our son. We've had so much luck with this site.

Biba34 Mon 03-Feb-14 21:00:58

Thanks a lot Deelite, will take a look now

TennisMom Mon 10-Feb-14 22:45:20

Biba34, I just PM'd you with a recommendation.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now