Talk

Advanced search

End of year reports - when should you get these?

(6 Posts)
sppp Fri 12-Jul-13 19:17:55

Last year our infant school sent out the end of year reports on the day before the last day of term. There was quite a lot of bad feeling about this as lots of people wanted discussions/clarifications and there was only one day to do this.

I've asked when they will come out this year and been brushed off by the deputy.

Is there any guideline about when these should be issued?

Periwinkle007 Fri 12-Jul-13 19:31:36

i don't think there is - someone asked similar the other day.
ours come out next week I believe.

when I was at school they were always the last day of term

Lizzylou Fri 12-Jul-13 19:33:13

We got ours today, there is another week of term.

mankyscotslass Fri 12-Jul-13 19:40:11

We get them on the last Friday before term ends, so you don't have enough time to rise any issues. <skeptical>

So next Friday for us, we close a week on Thursday

JemimaMuddledUp Fri 12-Jul-13 19:43:02

We used to get them on the last day of term, but enough people complained that they changed it to a week or so before the end of term (we got them today) with parents' evening to discuss them during the last week of term. This way is much better.

Lonecatwithkitten Sat 13-Jul-13 07:56:52

School finishes at 12.30pm the reports are published (electronically nothing on paper) at 5pm on Friday. Really there shouldn't be any surprises in the report it should confirm what you have been hearing over the year.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now