Advanced search

Does anyone know what this nursery school equipment is called please?

(26 Posts)
Teuchtermam Sun 30-Jun-13 12:28:14

My Dd and I recently visited the Nursery School she will be attending in August and she found this particular activity fascinating -

It's a plasticky mesh with circular holes into which the child pushes various coloured pegs of different shapes, triangular, circular, rectangular and square-shaped.

If I could get one for home I can imagine hours of peace but unfortunately I've not been able to find it online as I don't know what it's called. I've also asked on the staffroom board but have asked here too as this board has more visitors. Thanks.

Teuchtermam Mon 01-Jul-13 08:19:26

Thank you MrsBazinga! That is exactly the thing she wants! smile
Thanks so much for finding it for us and thanks to everyone who helped to look smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now