Talk

Advanced search

School Photos

(6 Posts)
VICKIWICK Fri 17-May-13 17:06:24

Hi,

I have just received some sample photos from my lo's school. Bit disappointed reminds me of my old photo from years ago. Does anyone think that blue backgrounds and old fashioned poses (neck tilting and forced grins) are a thing of the past?
Or am I just being picky?

RaisinBoys Fri 17-May-13 18:31:49

Sounds great. Ours are "freestyle" and in my opinion pants!

scaevola Fri 17-May-13 18:41:12

I love the traditional ones.

Tiggles Fri 17-May-13 20:10:37

Better than when they do a full body shot, without your DCs shoes on, and your child is wearing odd socks [whistle]

Periwinkle007 Fri 17-May-13 20:59:44

lol littlemissgreen

ours were traditional individual shots earlier in the year which I was pleased about as that is what I was expecting. class photos seem to be modern and more fun which I wasn't expecting (I had imagined the whole 3 rows, back row standing on chairs, middle row standing, front row sitting down type of thing like we had in the 80s) but I think the class photo is a fair one to have some fun with. I like the traditional individual though as that to me is a school photo.

ReadytoOrderSir Fri 17-May-13 22:48:50

I have to provide themed props for my class' photo next week. The staff room discussions have been highly entertaining to say the least!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now