Talk

Advanced search

Get £10 off your first lesson with Mumsnet-Rated tutoring service Tutorful here

Alexandra Road Primary, Kingston

(4 Posts)
CherryEmma Sat 04-May-13 17:55:38

We have a place for pre-school starting in September. However, our DD is very happy in a private nursery, where they will accept pre-school vouchers. We're going to keep her where she is but would love for her to attend the school next year.

My MiL thinks I should make an appt with the school secretary to keep them sweet when it comes to a reception place next Sept. I know for a fact that the pre-school is not a feed into reception places but she still thinks I should discuss our position with them.

Is she right?

Going to also post this on Kingston site (I am the Local Editor smile) but not many people are using the Talk Board http://local.mumsnet.com/Talk/kingston-upon-thames/local-active sad. If you could be using Local but aren't, could you let me know what's stopping you? What could/should we be doing to lure you over there too?

Thanks!

tiggytape Sat 04-May-13 18:39:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CherryEmma Sat 04-May-13 22:19:02

Thank you tiggytape, just what I needed to hear!

We live 300m away and when we had open day at the school, they said that anything past 600m wouldn't get in.

Just out of interest, are you a user of Local Kingston, the talk boards or otherwise? Trying to build up momentum in the community/fb but nobody seems to be biting confused

tiggytape Sat 04-May-13 22:33:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: