Talk

Advanced search

Slim fit school shorts??

(6 Posts)
Squidgybumbum Thu 02-May-13 21:37:58

My ds1 is so skinny he looks ridiculous in the M&S shorts Ive jst bought. Any ideas where to get slim leg shorts from??

jojomom Thu 02-May-13 23:36:17

Looking forward to seeing a suggestion as I have the same problem. Well my DS does, not me personally.

Shattereddreams Thu 02-May-13 23:39:20

Another mother of skinny ones marking place.
DD has Sainsbury clothes which are skinny, but dresses are easier, no waists. DS is a shopping NIGHTMARE. I've taken to sewing everything smaller. sobs over how cute his mini butt is

ChilliJo Fri 03-May-13 00:15:49

My ultra skinny boy wore his M&S shorts for the first time today. As usual, he had the adjustable waist pulled as tight as it would go so they just about fitted round the waist but his lack of bottom (seriously that boy has no arse) made them all billowy. Hey ho, his cute little knobbly knees and barred and bruised boy legs with his flipper feet on the end looked so unbearably cute I let it slide. Helpful, eh? grin

ChilliJo Fri 03-May-13 00:17:06

They were battered, not barred. Although I'm not sure that sounds much better blush

wheresthebeach Fri 03-May-13 14:00:20

My DD insists on wearing shorts...skinny as a rake and all made worse as Asda no longer do girls shorts so she's in boys.
Shake head....(why...why not wear the pretty dress???)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now