Talk

Advanced search

Puffin Book Club

(2 Posts)
raggybo Wed 27-Mar-13 08:56:14

Our PTA runs a Puffin Book Club which was popular with the parents and generated a good number of additional books for the library. We didn't receive the usual mail out this term so I contacted Puffin and found out that the Puffin Book Club brand has been sold from The Book People to Penguin. As a result, we are unable to spend the commission we have accrued (approx £200).

I've contacted Penguin about this several times and all I am told is that we will have to wait and someone will be in touch "during the Spring Term".

Has anyone else had any contact from Penguin on this?

Raisareada Fri 03-May-13 14:39:28

Our PTA also ran a Puffin Book Club but we were notified by Puffin in January 2013 that we could not spend our commission at that point and that we would be contacted direct by them once The Book People had transferred information to Puffin/Penguin. Despite chasing Puffin/Penguin we were never contacted direct.

In response to my last email to Puffin/Penguin I have received an email confirming that our PTA's commission can be spent on a choice of 67 books.

Have you now received a similar response?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now