Talk

Advanced search

Lambrook Prep school (near Windsor) - Bus and boarding?!

(4 Posts)
WLGIRL Thu 14-Feb-13 10:12:29

Hi, I talked to this school at the Independent schools' show last year for my children to possibly go in September 2013. I am a Chiswick mum, but Lambrook are planning a bus route from September for London families who want day and flexi boarding. Seems a lovely school with a lot going on extra curricular - my children are active! But I would love to hear from anyone who knows more about the school, flexi boarding and Whether it is worth travelling out of London for - grounds look amazing compared to what we get at the moment in town! I am thinking that my children would start off with one night boarding and gradually work up as we plan boarding for Senior school. Any views would be welcome - Thanks WLG

grovel Thu 14-Feb-13 11:46:31

WLGIRL, there has been a thread recently in Education (as opposed to Primary Education) about Lambrook. Suggest you look there (it's titled Lambrook Vs Eagle House School?).

I'm a big fan of the school.

grovel Fri 15-Feb-13 10:07:09

I've just driven past Lambrook. There's a lovely house for sale right opposite! Perhaps you should move from Chiswick.

Surreymumtotwoboys Tue 14-May-13 21:37:40

Why do people keep leaving lambrook in droves? Especially last year..I understand more leavers this term too? And they have a Russian club now? For all the Russian families... That's interesting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now