Talk

Advanced search

St Dunstans - looking for feedback from current parents

(7 Posts)
Julia1978 Thu 15-Nov-12 09:49:24

Morning,

Is there any current parents of children who attend st. Dunstans who would be happy to provide me with their thoughts of the school?

I am considering it as any option for my quiet son to attend in reception next year.

Thanks in advance.

HanSolo Thu 15-Nov-12 09:54:24

You may wish to clarify which St. Dunstan's you mean!
Where do you live?

Julia1978 Thu 15-Nov-12 09:58:57

The one in Catford, London. Sorry I didn't realise there was more than one..

HanSolo Thu 15-Nov-12 12:35:56

grin there are at least 10 others, one of which is v close to me, but nowhere near Catford! I prsume you mean St Dunstan's College?
Maybe post in MNlocal for more people in the area to see it?

lindsell Thu 15-Nov-12 17:42:49

Bumping this as I'm also interested in any feedback as considering it for ds1 for reception next year.

MajorBumsore Thu 15-Nov-12 22:49:10

I have taught a couple of kids who have been moved by their parents from st dunstan's to local state primaries. Fine if your child is academic, not so much if any special needs or other issues are at play. Are you not considering any state primaries in the area? Lewisham primaries in general are pretty good.

Julia1978 Fri 16-Nov-12 08:13:37

We're currently considering all options, both state & private. As this is our first time choosing a school for our son we just want to try our best & get it right. Parents can move schools for lots of reasons. I'm genuinely interested in feedback from current parents at St Dunstans.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now