Talk

Advanced search

Primary schools in Worcester

(5 Posts)
gocomparing Sat 10-Nov-12 00:35:15

Hi,

we are relocating to worcester shortly. I know the area well as I grew up just outside but am not that clued up on the schools. I have yet to contact the LEA regarding where has availability but have been looking at the DofE website and Ofsted but was hoping there would be some MNers who could offer some 'real' opinions please

My DC's will be entering Yr3 & Yr2. We will hopefully be living fairly close to the city centre on the barbourne side. We are Catholic so would meet the faith criteria for those schools but are also more than happy to consider other schools too.

All opinions good & bad gratefully received grin

gocomparing Sun 11-Nov-12 09:55:27

Anyone??

Itchyandscratchy Sun 11-Nov-12 09:57:12

Which part of worcester?

And how far into the city will you be?

Itchyandscratchy Sun 11-Nov-12 10:00:08

Sorry didn't read properly! All the schools in your area are fairly well thought of. But you do need to look at which have places and then just visit and go with your gut. We're on the other side so I'm no expert though, I'm just going on word of mouth & reputation now.

gocomparing Sun 11-Nov-12 22:27:34

Thanks, there seem quite a few that are good on paper so hopefully there will be places at one of them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now