Talk

Advanced search

Please can someone help me? I need the text to a Biff and Chip book for homework

(14 Posts)
Greythorne Sat 03-Nov-12 17:24:25

DD forgot her Biff and Chip reader and now I have opened the homework folder and discovered she has a work sheet all about the missing reader.

please can someone help?

The worksheet shows Biff dreaming, and a dolphin coming to visit her, then her riding on the dolphin's back.

Does anyone rcognise the book? and please could you give me the text? It is only about 50 words max!

THANKS!!

Greythorne Sat 03-Nov-12 17:32:36

On closer examination of the sheet, it is Stage 2 and called "The Dream".

I hope someone has it!

Fuzzymum1 Sat 03-Nov-12 18:43:04

I will have a look, we have a whole stack of B&C books, give me a few minutes and I'll go and check if e have that one.

Fuzzymum1 Sat 03-Nov-12 18:49:39

Sorry, had a good rummage and I only have a couple of the stage 2 ones, not including that one sad

Greythorne Sat 03-Nov-12 19:00:35

Oh well, thanks Fuzzy.

eatyourveg Sat 03-Nov-12 19:00:44

we've got tons of them, have looked through them and the only stage 2 ones we bought were the more stories A pack and it says the dream is part of the trunk stories pack sorry.

there is an activity sheet here on stage 2 ort if you have to submit an alternative homework or I can pm you the text of any of the more stories A pack

Better to do something even if its not what was set rather than have nothing to hand in when school resumes

noramum Sat 03-Nov-12 19:17:15

Sorry, it's not in the pack I bought last year :-(

simpson Sat 03-Nov-12 19:21:04

Oh, I might have it!! Will check....

simpson Sat 03-Nov-12 19:23:02

Yep, got it!!!

What do you need to know??

simpson Sat 03-Nov-12 19:31:02

Text is as follows:

"Biff couldn't sleep" (picture of her coming downstairs looking sad with dad in front room reading paper)

"Dad told her a story"

"The story was about a dragon" (picture of dad reading to Biff)

"Biff dreamed about the dragon" (picture of Biff in bed dreami g about a dragon about to " get" her)

"It was a nasty dragon" (picture of Biff fighting fire breathing dragon)

"It was a very nasty dragon" ( thought bubble of Biff still fighting dragon but in bed dreami g iyswim)

"Biff had to fight it"

"Biff went downstairs" (picture of Biff running downstairs looking scared)

"Mum told her a story"

"The story was about a dolphin" (picture of Biff in front room being read to by mum looki g happy)

"Biff dreamed about a dolphin" (picture of Biff dreaming about riding on a dolphin looking happy)

Greythorne Sat 03-Nov-12 19:56:53

Wow, Simpson! Thank you!
You rock.

Thanks so much.

RubberNeckNibbler Sat 03-Nov-12 21:21:50

I remember that one, it gave DD nightmares and she refused to read the pages featuring a dragon! I had to make a note in her reading diary and the TA came and apologised for her terror!

Happy days grin

Biscuitsneeded Sun 04-Nov-12 19:02:17

Ha, we had that one last week and DS looked rather perturbed! I really like ORT, particularly when they get onto the Magic Key stories. My older DS always loved trying to spot the baddies or the random old bloke!

Greythorne Mon 05-Nov-12 08:28:00

Ok, so worksheet done and dusted. Holiday homework finished.

Thank you to all who looked for this book and Simpson in particular!

Wow, mumsnet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now