Talk

Advanced search

Market Harborough - Primary schools

(3 Posts)
Mrsfudgecake Sun 30-Sep-12 23:42:23

Hi there. We are soon to relocate back to the UK from Australia and looking to set up home in or near Market Harborough.

Never actually been there (!) but on the map its convenient for work/Grandparents. Will need to rent property initially and we will base that decision on being near a 'GOOD' school for DS 6yrs.

I have read most Ofsted reports of schools in the area but would like some advice from personal experience.

Does anyone out there have kids at a primary school near MH or teach in one they would recommend??

Thanks so much!

melonribena Mon 01-Oct-12 07:44:37

There are lots of excellent schools in the area. Personally I would recommend Fleckney Primary School. It is a super school not far from Harborough. My grandchildren attend. They received an outstanding in ofsted in all areas last year but they are make sure the children enjoy school and are not only focused on good grades.

Mrsfudgecake Tue 02-Oct-12 14:27:43

Thanks for that! I've looked at Fleckney and also Kibworth since - favouring both over MH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now