Talk

Advanced search

Lakenham Primary School - Norwich

(9 Posts)
lel82 Sun 30-Sep-12 21:21:44

Does anyone have any experience of this school? If so I would love to hear your experiences, comments etc.

Many thanks in advance (:

lljkk Sun 30-Sep-12 22:40:34

Not me but we were looking at a house in the area this week (vaguely).
I thought that Lakenham's statistics on paper weren't brilliant, not the best area of Norwich.

5madthings Sun 30-Sep-12 22:52:52

agree its not great, but depending on where you are there is eaton primary which is nice, my kids go there, we are slightly out of catchment but got in.

where in lakenham are you looking? smile

lljkk Sun 30-Sep-12 23:05:24

Just off Harwood Road. Norwich housing is either miles from anywhere nice or very expensive!!

5madthings Sun 30-Sep-12 23:22:14

Well i live off ipswich road. The bit i am on is nice enough. pm me and i will tell you where i am and we have a norwich mnet group on fb and i can add you? May get more info on there about nice ateas etc?

There have been two houses neae me fir rent recently but dont know hiw much they wanted per month.

5madthings Sun 30-Sep-12 23:23:18

We are having a night out thus wednesday actually if you are interested? smile

lljkk Mon 01-Oct-12 13:56:00

Thanks, sorry, school visit that night! We don't even want to move, just need to be ready in case it seems necessary.

lel82 Mon 01-Oct-12 20:33:28

I would like to be added to the mnet norwich fb group if possible please? Also I'd be interested to hear about your experience of Eaton as I looked around it last week and liked it. We are out of catchment though so not feeling too hopeful that we'd get in...

Thanks for your replies. (:

5madthings Mon 01-Oct-12 20:50:12

Which school are you looking at wed night? If its hethersett high i will be picking your brains!

Am going to hethersett on thu mirning hopefully.

Happy to talk to you about eaton.

Pm me and i can find you on fb smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now