Talk

Advanced search

Thank you for all of you

(3 Posts)
rrbrigi Wed 26-Sep-12 11:34:10

Hi,

I read this education talk every day, go through the threads that are new. I am not English and I have a son who started reception this September here in England. Because I do not know the system very well and a lack of communication with the school (I spoke to his teacher only once since September) these threads are so helpful for me. Help me to know where my son should be with his reading, math, socially etc. And also you suggest lots of good websites (that I have not heard before) to help him learn reading, phonics or math.

So you probably have not realized how good is for us (who are not English, probably does not speak a very good English, but our children still needs to go through this education system) to get some information from something that we do not know very well.

So I just would like to say thank you very much and I will keep reading your comments. thanks

Have a nice day.

ByTheWay1 Wed 26-Sep-12 11:40:38

What a beautiful post -

so nice to know people do get help from comments on these boards so thanks for you too for spreading a nice warm glow!

iseenodust Wed 26-Sep-12 11:42:12

How lovely. I hope your son does well. He's got a good mum on his side.

MNHQ This should go on talk of the day as the nicest least self-serving post likely to be read this week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now