Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Need urgent advice - best primary school in Hounslow

(6 Posts)
Julya79 Thu 30-Aug-12 22:54:31

I am looking for the best primary school in Hounslow. I have been homeeding my 2 kids and now have to go take them to school. It was a sudden decision due to changed circumstances and I need your valuable and urgent advices please.

peppapigpants Thu 30-Aug-12 23:08:57

Depends where you are...I teach in Hounslow, the schools are all full to bursting and there were about 20 bulge classes for Reception 2012 intake plus more predicted. How old are your children? You need to contact the local council asap and see what they can offer you. You might struggle to get them both in the same school as demand for places is so high.

Julya79 Fri 31-Aug-12 08:25:40

thank you for the message. We live in Heston. Eldest is 6 and other is 5 years old. I already contacted local authorities and will go to meet them on Monday. All I need is to get names of good schools in the area. Please advise.

peppapigpants Fri 31-Aug-12 13:30:35

You can get league tables based on last year's results here. Heston Infant and Junior merged very recently so there isn't recent data for Heston Primary. I hope you manage to get things sorted out. I'm in Isleworth and teach Year 1 but definitely don't have space!

MrsRobertDuvallHasRosacea Fri 31-Aug-12 18:20:21

What are your local schools op?

Peppa...I work in Isleworth schools at times grin

Awesome3kids Fri 13-Jan-17 16:56:55

Was thinking of applying to nelson primary school in whitton for reception class 2017 but their 2016 ofstead came back inadequate. Anyone know anyone who attends that school already? Is it really that bad and On the mend?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now