Advanced search

moving schools

(3 Posts)
workshy Tue 11-Oct-11 22:44:04

how do you go about changing primary schools due to a house move?

I would be changing LEAs -do I need to contact the new LEA or the school I would like them to go to?


prh47bridge Tue 11-Oct-11 23:14:13

You contact the LA. They are responsible for sorting out a places for children moving into the area.

workshy Tue 11-Oct-11 23:16:06

thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: