Talk

Advanced search

Container for putting drink of milk in with packet lunch

(6 Posts)
Boboma Sun 02-Oct-11 18:25:38

I'm probably behind the times, but I have just found that school doesn't provide milk anymore. I'd like to give my DD milk in her packet lunch instead of a carton of juice (she is not a good eater). I had a look in the supermarket today and you don't seem to be able to buy fresh milk cartons/little bottles. Do any of you have a solution? A refillable container that doesn't leak and keeps milk cool?
Thanks

seeker Sun 02-Oct-11 18:28:29

I wouldn't- it's horrible if it gets spilled or if it's not properly cold.why not give her milk for breakfast and as an after school drink instead?

rubyrubyruby Sun 02-Oct-11 18:30:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

treas Sun 02-Oct-11 18:40:11

With seeker on this one - milk can curdle and smell bad, also room temperature milk isn't the greatest thing to drink.

applypie Sun 02-Oct-11 19:07:38

yazoo flavoured milk is the only one I've found. I'd love to give DS2 UHT milk in small cartons but it doesn't seem to exist.

DreamTeamGirl Mon 03-Oct-11 15:31:21

I think you can register at Cool Milk and if you get more than 15 or so kids they will deliver for free

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now