Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any recommendations for companies producing individual school Christmas cards?

(3 Posts)
frostymomma Mon 19-Sep-11 13:26:57

As a PTA, we're investigating having Christmas cards produced, with the children creating the artwork, so that we can sell them to parents to make some cash for school. However, many of the national companies that do this, eat hugely into the profits, so that it becomes a nice thing to do, rather than a money spinner. Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that will do this for us, but aren't quite so pricey?

School is based in the North West if that helps.

TIA

PatriciaHolm Mon 19-Sep-11 13:48:05

We use Cauliflower Cards, and make a few hundred pounds each year. You need to get in early though - this year we are aiming for the artwork in to school by Oct 7!

frostymomma Tue 20-Sep-11 09:19:44

Thanks Patricia. It seems really expensive, when the school only gets £1 (or maybe it's just me!). I'm almost contemplating printing them myself, although I may regret it after the 127th card has got jammed in the printer. Does anyone else have any recommendations or alternative ways of doing it. At the end of the day we want to make as much money for the school as possible. Any comments gratefully received...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now