Talk

Advanced search

to be betting on the length of headteacher's skirt?

(11 Posts)
rebourneMum Tue 30-Aug-11 17:40:42

Oh really I know IABU but aren't we all sometimes?

My friend and I have a bet on about the length of the head's skirt at our DCs primary school on the first day of term. She's going mid-thigh and I say higher. We have a second bet on the height of her heels too. This head is getting a reputation for her inappropriate clothing and is known as Miss Stilletto by a lot of the parents.

In all seriousness, I think she ought to tone it down a bit, but frankly getting better at her job is more of a priority (but that's a whole other thread).

So go on, hit me with it, are we being bitchy or super-bitchy?!

defineme Tue 30-Aug-11 17:44:29

Think I may know who you mean-is she a mature women?

2kidsintow Tue 30-Aug-11 17:46:43

smile The deputy at our place used to wear short skirts and high heels. On other occasions she used to wear tops that flashed her bra or that were so see through you could see it anyway as well as trousers that flashed her thong too.

She has moved on to headship. Wonder if it the same head.

The current head we have dresses much more conservatively on the whole, though can often flash a bit of cleavage. And on the recent training day wore a sheer blouse that looked like she had forgotten the cami that should have gone underneath. Most distracting to try and ignore the white bra on clear show all day.

scurryfunge Tue 30-Aug-11 17:48:09

Our Headteacher used to wear very short skirts and high heels too.

He looked a right dick.

Itsjustafleshwound Tue 30-Aug-11 17:49:17

I hope they aren't red shoes ...

MrsRobertDuvall Tue 30-Aug-11 18:11:49

Lol scurryfunge
I know a teacher who dresses incredibly inappropriately in a church primary.

spiderpig8 Tue 30-Aug-11 19:46:05

i remember my infants teacher back in the early 70s
very high heels + very short skirts +very short 4 yo=very bad view

MigratingCoconuts Tue 30-Aug-11 21:07:21

I remember working with a maths teacher in a secondary school who tried to get a couple of girls suspended because she over heard them saying 'let's see what the slapper's got on today' as they walked into the classroom.

of course they were punished (but not suspended) actually, they had a point...and the maths teacher didn't stay in teaching for long.

thebeansmum Wed 31-Aug-11 14:39:26

Oooh we've got one of those too MrsRob - she makes a really special effort at sports days, end of term, parents eves etc where there are likely to be an increased number of Dads in evidence! Loose (very) long hair, super-short skirts, shiny red glossy lips and nails. The kids love her though. Call her Disney Princess...

rebourneMum Wed 31-Aug-11 20:19:09

grin at scurryfunge

Wow, sounds like there's a few of the short skirty brigade about!

Defineme - sorry no, she's mid to late 30s (that's young to me!)

spiderpig8 - that made me smile. Seems a few of the Year 6s have noticed this lady - heard a rumour that some of the boys had to be spoken sternly to by their parents after they started a 'Spot the Knickers' competition!

Would never have happened in my day smile

Mspontipine Thu 01-Sep-11 00:58:56

Ours once took assembly in a pink tutu..... he has gorgeous rugby players legs grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now