Talk

Advanced search

First Class Learning

(7 Posts)
carolb54 Thu 18-Aug-11 16:47:23

Has anyone ever heard of this programme? I was having a chat with a mom recently and she mentioned this programme to me but I have never heard of them before? If anyone has ever heard of this programme, can you please explain to me
(a) who are they
(b) and what do they do
(c) and what do they offer in terms of teaching materials

Thanks

Carolb54

ProfessionallyOffendedGoblin Thu 18-Aug-11 16:58:21

You could just google it, they are a private group of crammers for maths and English.

ProfessionallyOffendedGoblin Thu 18-Aug-11 16:59:18

I'd give you the link, but advertising on MN is against the rules without payment, as I'm sure you are aware.

carolb54 Thu 18-Aug-11 17:08:40

Thanks ProfessionallyOffendedGoblin. I did google the company but what I found out about them on the internet was not much. Based on what they do or are doing I think they are similar to the Kumon programme but I am not 100% sure confused

IndigoBell Thu 18-Aug-11 17:21:53

I believe they're just worksheet based - so in that way similar to Kumon.

When I investigated them they looked really rubbish. I don't need to pay a fortune for worksheets - that's not tutoring........

I think their big selling point is the worksheets are printed on blue paper grin

ummi2 Mon 08-Oct-12 13:53:26

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

LadyDianaSpencer Mon 08-Oct-12 17:47:33

Is this an advert?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now