We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Anyone experienced St Paul's School Mill Hill and/or St Andrew's School Totteridge?

(3 Posts)
Ilelo Sat 13-Aug-11 09:32:13

Hi
We will be applying for a primary school place for DD1 come September and was I wondering if anyone has any ideas about these schools.

Both seem to have small class sizes (max 30), do well in the league tables but St Pauls has better Ofsted reports. It would be helpful to hear the experiences of those who have/had kids in these schools.

We are also considering reasonable independent schools (mindful that DD2 will start primary the following year) though will have to stretch ourselves. I've seen Stanborough School in Watford which is about £1,700 a term, if anyone has any ideas on this school, please let me know.

Thanks.

MammyT Mon 15-Aug-11 11:12:57

I will message you.. Thanks.

Tottmum Wed 19-Oct-16 22:30:00

This is a very old post & neither school bears any relation to previous comments. Am a current parent at St Andrew's & my child couldn't be happier. Great staff overseen by a really personable headteacher and deputy who are moving the school from strength to strength. DD is thriving

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now