Talk

Advanced search

Quick adviceg

(13 Posts)
Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 15:00:11

Going back to school to pick ds up. He has sports day this am an out of all kids ds took part in 1 sport activity as to Which no sports was involved he was jus standing still. All other kids took part in 1 more or more.
Would you have a word or am I being petty??

ragged Tue 26-Jul-11 15:03:57

I'd let it go.

blabalalalablabla Tue 26-Jul-11 15:03:59

no I wouldn't have a word - did your ds have a choice about what activity to do?

Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 15:05:39

Nope all the other children got picked and he got to be a scarecrow who stood still in sports day.

Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 15:07:45

Am I being petty. I only had a word with her last week about her forgetting about ds and him never ever being picked an she did it again. RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!!!!

Lonnie Tue 26-Jul-11 15:24:49

I would mention it dont make a big deal out of it but ask " is there any reason why he wasnt picked? " make it a " how can I help him fit in type thing"

ninani Tue 26-Jul-11 15:26:52

Scarecrow? Maybe she thought he would be the centre of attention this way?

Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 15:48:05

I didn't say anything my friend said let it go as he only has 2 more days left with this teacher and monitor this with next years teacher.
Well my memories of this year 1 teacher will be that she is not fair!!!!

MigratingCoconuts Tue 26-Jul-11 16:16:55

you are right...she does sound unfair!

Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 17:24:32

She's a silly cow and is expecting a baby so let's hope she doesn't feel like that when her child is in school!!!

mrz Tue 26-Jul-11 17:37:33

What sort of sport's day is it anyway when the teacher is picking children during events?

Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 17:44:20

She had already picked the children before hand and e was the scarecrow in the event who stood still.
Do the children get a choice to pick. I didnt know that!

Kardashianw Tue 26-Jul-11 17:47:48

Sorry the scarecrow event was already picked but the very last one baton one she picked whilst I was standing by ds!!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: