Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have a link to the/an EYFS Assessment Table?

(3 Posts)
frostymomma Tue 19-Jul-11 11:29:09

I've just had DD's school report from nursery. It's in the form of a table with a number of (up to 9) statements under various headings (personal,social & emotional development / communication, language & literacy / physical development, etc....).

It doesn't talk about levels, but I presume the statements included in the report are the things DD has demonstrated in the various areas over the year. What it doesn't have, however, is the statements about the things that she hasn't demonstrated, so I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of the whole table, so that I can see what in particular I need to help her with. Does anyone have a link to this?

Apologies if my terminology is a bit woolly (new to all this) and thanks in advance.

wheresthepimms Tue 19-Jul-11 13:00:01

try this www.stfaiths.com/userfiles/file/EYFS%20profile%20poster.pdf

frostymomma Tue 19-Jul-11 14:05:33

Thanks for that. It's the sort of thing I imagined. The phrases on DD's report are similar but those on your chart seem more advanced - probably as it's for EYFS including reception. Maybe DD's nursery class have just adapted one to suit a younger age group.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now