Talk

Advanced search

When can I see how schools KS2 SAT results compare and pointers as to where to look would be greatly appreciated too.?

(4 Posts)
SATsEnough Wed 06-Jul-11 19:26:55

There has been mass movement of pupils by parents from our local school in the last 18 months. I heard today that this particular school has not done at all well re KS2 SATs and am desperate <<nosey>> to find out whether this is true. Some kind soul told me the results will be published on the 9 July for all schools. Any truth to this does anyone know? Where do I look?

SATsEnough Wed 06-Jul-11 19:28:55

Thanks.

sun1234 Wed 06-Jul-11 19:30:45

http://www.education.gov.uk/performancetables/

but it will take months for them all to be collated and published. The individual school might boast about them on a newsletter published on its website (and then again it may not if the results were poor!)

SATsEnough Wed 06-Jul-11 19:52:05

OK thanks <<disappointed>>. School is on the verge of being 'taken over' by an IEB so it could be entirely possible that the SATs results, good or bad, will be published on their website don't you think? <<hopeful>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now