Talk

Advanced search

I TOO HAVE WON MY SCHOOL APPEAL TODAY!!!

(15 Posts)
marysgarden Thu 16-Jun-11 17:14:47

Today I had my school appeal and won!!! Im so happy,it was upheld at stage one!! The months of worry and reseach has paid off!! A big thank you too all the people on here who have helped me with my case.smile

prh47bridge Thu 16-Jun-11 17:46:40

Well done. I'm really pleased for you.

wakeupandsmellthecoffee Thu 16-Jun-11 18:23:53

well done

B4r4joon Thu 16-Jun-11 21:02:48

congrats........that is fantastic...I know how you feel........brilliant
it is great that you had today and you know the result immediately..

admission Thu 16-Jun-11 21:41:06

This is really good news.
If you genuinely have a good case for admission because a mistake has been made then usually you do reap the benefits of your hard work.

chopchopquick Thu 16-Jun-11 22:47:55

Well done, you must be over the moon for fighting what feels like the impossible.

marysgarden Fri 17-Jun-11 00:03:04

I was shocked too that we got the answer today, but I guess if it was upheld at stage one they would have to tell you because I didnt need to go onto the balancing stage of my own personal reasons. It has been a absolute horrendous couple of months trying to prepare and gather evidence etc but with shere determination and researching it has finally paid off. Good luck to you chopchopquick I believe you have another 2 appeals coming up? Best of luck, at least you know what to expect at the hearing now.

hester Fri 17-Jun-11 00:04:55

smile

The3Bears Fri 17-Jun-11 07:18:33

Congragtulations! so pleased, great to hear about someone winning a infant size appeal.

I am all prepared for mine but have just found out that they arent until 13th July. Another month of worrying and stress on top of my sons medical problems sad just hope its all worth it

marysgarden Sat 18-Jun-11 10:01:04

Good luck The3Bears I know how you are feeling. The wait is just awful, it is very hard to remain positive, I struggled too. But as long as you feel you are prepared and know what you want to say, you will be fine. I should also point out though, that my appeal was for a year 3 admission,not infant. Good luck!!

chopchopquick Sat 18-Jun-11 10:33:47

I have just seen this marysgarden - Thank you, think we need all the luck we can get lol. I bet you have been out buying uniform!! smile

pinwick71 Sat 18-Jun-11 10:53:43

We had our appeal on Thursday and have had a letter this morning letting us know that we have been successful!! We are so pleased and relieved that DD will be able to go to the same school as DS in September.

A huge thank you to admission, Panelmember and prh47bridge for all your help and advice on our case!

PanelMember Sat 18-Jun-11 17:10:15

You're welcome. Well done!

::high-fives you::

prh47bridge Sat 18-Jun-11 18:15:51

Well done!

Lonnie Sun 19-Jun-11 12:13:28

well done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now