Advanced search


(3 Posts)
evako Tue 07-Jun-11 09:15:42

is tenancy agrement enough to apply for a school? my landlord refused to make the council tax bill on my name?

sickaboutdad Tue 07-Jun-11 09:21:57

Is the council tax included in the rent? If not then that is very odd of your landlord, anyway, yes the tenancy agreement should be fine, do you have any other utility bills (elec, gas, landline)? If your LEA is one who asks for the council tax bill give the admissions team a call and they will tell you what you will need to provide.

prh47bridge Tue 07-Jun-11 10:31:25

It is up to your LA to decide what they need for proof of address. Ask them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: