Talk

Advanced search

Primary schools in Lewisham?

(5 Posts)
missmash Mon 23-May-11 17:48:37

Hi all, I was hoping for some advice because I'm not sure where to start! My DD is due to start primary school in Septemeber 2012, we live in SE6 and are nearest to Elfrida,
Haseltine, St Michaels and Adamsrill has anyone out there got any experience of any of these schools? I'd be really glad of any help.smileThanks

sydenhamhiller Mon 23-May-11 20:22:28

Have friends with kids at Adamsrill and St michaels- Adamsrill was not their first choice but they have been pleasantly surprised. Other friend at St Michaels has been there for a couple years now, and very happy - one form entry so lovely 'small' feel, and child has been very happy

sleepingbunny Mon 23-May-11 20:35:19

i have friends with children at st michael's - also very happy. The others I don't know I'm afraid - Haseltine is now in partnership with Fairlawn, which is a very popular school in SE23 - so there may be some change afoot there.

missmash Tue 24-May-11 14:29:31

Thanks, my husband went to St Michaels but that was 30 years ago so think things might be different now!! It's interesting to hear about Haseltine, I have been put off because its in the middle of such a busy road but will definatley have a look.smile

MrsHoolie Sat 06-Aug-11 14:26:30

Just found this thread. My DD starts at Adamsrill nursery next month and hopefully she will get a school place for sept 2012 grin

It's the closest one to us and I know people whose children are happy there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now