Talk

Advanced search

Easter Camps in Wimbledon

(7 Posts)
TheGratefulDead Tue 25-Jan-11 10:18:33

Dear all. I have recently moved to the area. I have a 6 and a half year old DD and a 3 and a half year old DD. I am looking for activities for the long Easter break. I have already checked Camp Beaumont and Supercamps but they are very expensive. I was wondering what else is in the area, preferably reachable by foot as I don't yet have a car. I am not sure this is the right area to post this so I think I might post it elsewhere too. I hope that's okay. Thank you all.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Tue 25-Jan-11 10:30:55

The Priory School on Queens Road used to offer something. I'll have a google and see what I can find. Also, I think the YMCA on the Broadway offer holiday activities.

TheGratefulDead Tue 25-Jan-11 11:52:58

Thanks so much. I'll look them up. On that note, do you know anything about that school in Queens Road? Ofsted gives them a good enough report but I'm wondering what the word of the street is?

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Tue 25-Jan-11 12:30:04

Mine were there but it was sometime ago now. There has been a new head in the last couple of years so things will have changed. It's reputation is certainly improving, though!

basildonbond Tue 25-Jan-11 14:30:47

Merton council runs loads of holiday courses - usually under the banner of Merton Active Plus - don't know if anything's up on their website yet but worth giving them a ring - having said that I think most of their courses start from 8 yrs up (sorry)

TheGratefulDead Tue 25-Jan-11 15:47:34

Thank you Basildon, I'll give them a call anyway!

FunkyMovesHolly Mon 03-Apr-17 19:55:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now