Talk

Advanced search

eAdmissions

(9 Posts)
TWINmummy83 Sun 26-Dec-10 13:58:49

seasons greetings all

I wondered is anyone else having trouble with the online registration process.

I can not even get onto the website.

confused

TooTiredtoGoogle Sun 26-Dec-10 19:55:42

Yes. Wanted to submit our primary school application for DD last night but couldn't get on

whomovedmychocolate Sun 26-Dec-10 20:26:45

I did mine before christmas, I think they have taken their systems offline over the holidays because they can't support them. Try again tomorrow

SurreyDad Sun 09-Jan-11 00:49:28

I notice that if you select to receive notifications by text, you do not get an e-mail, so no evidence of which schools you have applied for!!! DO NOT select the trial for receiving texts when using this site!

ShowOfHands Sun 09-Jan-11 00:57:07

Do you not just use your local council site? confused

SurreyDad Sun 09-Jan-11 01:11:03

No - eAdmissions covers a lot of councils in the country. They only allow one email address to be entered as well, so if you cannot access personal emails at work, or a partner want to receive notification (maybe you might not be in a postion to communicate with your partner while your at work, for example), you are stuck. It could be much better than it is.

ShowOfHands Sun 09-Jan-11 01:23:52

Oh. We just use the local one. It was really straightforward. Even I managed it for example.

TooTiredtoGoogle Sun 09-Jan-11 12:46:18

Are you sure about that, SurreyDad?
We received text and email

SurreyDad Mon 10-Jan-11 00:05:08

Definately didn't get an email. Had to change our contact details and re-submit (saying 'NO' to the text trial) to get an e-mail.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now