Talk

Advanced search

what do you want?

(8 Posts)
loosinas Mon 29-Nov-10 18:18:20

teachers!! TAs!! what can i buy you for xmas?? ok not you guys personally but ds's teacher and TAs what would you wanna get ?

LindyHemming Mon 29-Nov-10 19:23:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

magicmummy1 Mon 29-Nov-10 19:26:58

Marking my place! grin

Lydwatt Mon 29-Nov-10 19:29:31

I once got some seriously iffy and very sticky home made wine from a girl...I was very touched that she should think of me but accidently 'lost' it at school!

Chocs, wine, shower gel lovely. I was very touched by a manicure set from Next one year as being a bit different and thoughtful..

SE13Mummy Mon 29-Nov-10 21:00:25

Something useful for the classroom that I can use again and be reminded of the child who gave it to me; a picture book with the child's name in the title, a chapter book related to a topic the child has enjoyed, some green pens(!), cushions for the book corner, a fun pen pot for my desk....

Lydwatt Thu 02-Dec-10 15:15:15

Actually, having just put up our tree, I think the nicest things I have got are christmas tree decorations...they always come out each year and I remember who gave them to me. They make the tree more special for it

camicaze Thu 02-Dec-10 16:07:50

Not yet more candles (unless they are those super expensive ones). Seriously, something lovely written in a card does mean more.

Lara2 Thu 02-Dec-10 18:22:42

A home made Christmas card. The tackier, more glittery the better!! My DS's would completely disagree, however, and say chocolate every time!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now