Talk

Advanced search

Clothes for 11year old Dd

(7 Posts)
Willowbabe Mon 12-Feb-18 19:08:15

Hi

I am just wondering where people shop for clothes for their 11 year old DD's, my dd is tall at 5"1. She is just starting to take a notice of what clothes she is wearing and the fashions. I am taking her out for shopping day at the end of week.

Many thanks

Beamur Mon 12-Feb-18 19:12:22

She may fit into small ladies sizes now. I have a similar aged DD and find shops very limited for kids clothes in her size that we both like.
What kind of styles etc does she like?
If she wants more fashionable (but not too pricey) maybe try Next, H&M, Primark, River Island. They all do kids and adults.

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Wed 14-Feb-18 08:51:45

You’re lucky, as Beamur says she will fit Women’s clothes. My DD is still a shorty!

halcyondays Wed 14-Feb-18 08:54:57

New Look and H and M are popular with my dds and their friends. Try adult sizes in Primark.

mumontherun14 Wed 14-Feb-18 16:50:08

My DD likes River Island, New Look and Primark for dressy stuff and shoes . But she mainly lives in sports/horsey gear from JD sports or Decathlon . I've found she can now fit into a ladies 6 or sometimes a small 8 which gives more choice. River Island and New look have teen ranges with Primark it's more a small women's size x

stressedoutfred Wed 14-Feb-18 17:13:33

My niece liked H&M and new look at that age

Willowbabe Sat 17-Feb-18 12:19:49

Thank you everyone for the places to shop, we went in town yesterday and she love it, we went to H&M and Primark were she got some size 8 clothes as well as teen clothes. Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: