Talk

Advanced search

Pimples

(7 Posts)
loopyloo87 Sat 05-Aug-17 19:55:22

Hi my 11 year old is developing quite a lot of pimples on her face now I know that it's hormone changes is there a product that is natural & gentle to cleanse her face
I don't want her to start putting harsh chemicals on her face smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 05-Aug-17 19:56:58

Warm water and a clean flannel , just doing that makes a massive difference.

merrygoround51 Wed 20-Sep-17 16:19:49

I know this is an old thread but I was advised to use Witch hazel and its making a big difference

samsara116 Thu 21-Sep-17 17:41:54

Thanks for the advice, my 10yo has started to break out!!!

JustHope Fri 22-Sep-17 14:53:33

Place marking.

DD seems to be getting blocked pores and blackheads around her nose

Bmarie Fri 22-Sep-17 15:16:57

I had horrendous skin issues when I was younger (probably started around 14/15- younger years of high school) and carried on for years nothing at home helped and eventually had roaccuntane - which at the time was amazing for me as I was so down about my skin, (I didn't get them for years after) but after I got pregnant 1st time I miscarried and then got pregnant straight away and as you can imagine my skin was a hormonal spotty mess! my SIL mum has a skin treatment salon and she gave me really gentle facials (no strong chemicals as I was pregnant) using steam and cleansers & masks etc, maybe you could try find somewhere which does that type of thing? My skin settled so much after.. I had one done every few weeks/month or so x

LalaLeona Fri 20-Oct-17 20:18:36

My dd (10) uses cetaphil gentle cleanser..it's so mild it doesn't irritate her spots like others have

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now