Talk

Advanced search

Found a miracle wart remedy?

(3 Posts)
amyt250190 Sat 25-Feb-17 16:49:34

Hi I just thought id post this to help some people out as I know people struggle to remove warts or sometimes dont have duct tape (like I didnt) but I found another home remedy that im pretty sure most households have atleast a bit of. My dd's wart has gotten smaller and less painful and flattened out and its less noticeable. When I found out she had a wart I took to google (I know that wasnt the best idea) and I came across something that said warts live off of oxygen and if you cover them they will eventually die. So weirdly enough the first thing that came to my head was believe it or not Nail polish. I had a wart on my foot at the time and decided to try this and yes It did work for me so we tried it on my dd and it worked! She no longer has a wart on her foot. I hope this helps people who dont have things like duct tape or dont want to go through the repetetive freezing treatments which can get annoying

Bananamanfan Sat 25-Feb-17 16:52:06

Thanks amy i will try this

amyt250190 Sun 26-Feb-17 22:41:53

Just saying it takes 1 to 2 weeks to go completely my dds one is almost gone its tiny now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now